I have no problem with knives...and I have no problem with guns that aren't designed to kill as many people possible as quickly as possible.
Printable View
I have no problem with knives...and I have no problem with guns that aren't designed to kill as many people possible as quickly as possible.
So who will deside what type of gun does not fit that catagory?
So that we are on the same page while I can see a POSSABLE reason for a few of the banned items (i.e. Pistal grip for someone with a disability, the barols that will not burn you if you touch them) banning them IS no big deal .....What I DO NOT LIKE is the presadent that it will set that will allow them to put real teeth in a ban 5-10 years down the road...........It IMHO is EXACTLY like someone being OK with the Wire taps so long as they were only used to fight terrosem however we both know that the defanation of terisom could be changed at any time to fit whatever the Gov wanted it to be much the way an ***ault weapon will become whatever the Gov wants it to be
The ban was in place from 94-04....and it hasn't grown in scope.
The (D)s were only in power from 94-96 so we will see what happens if they stay in power longer this time
BTW How much is Obama useing/planning on useing the very wiretapping that Bush was ripped for?
Obama Administration: Wiretapping Legal Challenge Must Die | Threat Level from Wired.com
Obama’s wiretapping stand enrages many … The Backpack Chronicles
Senate easily passes wiretap bill / Obama's 'yes' vote draws charge of flip-flop from McCain camp
Once you give away a right you generaly do not get it back
One day the "Patriot Act" will die...
Just a thought out of the blue- what do you all think of the ads. "I owed 100 grand in back taxes and my people got me off for 2000 dollars!" I can't understand how this could be legal. If it works for some, we all should quit paying federal taxes.
Progress...